Duck Dynasty Costume Ideas
Duck Dynasty has taken the A&E cable channel by storm. See how to dress up as your favorite character from the hit show with these cool Duck Dynasty costume ideas!
In case you've been living under a rock lately and haven't heard, Duck Dynasty has quickly become one of the most popular reality TV shows ever.
The show follows the members of the Robertson family who own and operate a business in West Monroe, Louisiana, called Duck Commander. The business mainly sells duck calls which are used by hunters to lure waterfowl.
Some of the more prominent Robertson family members include:
- Phil Robertson - creator of the Duck Commander duck call and started the business from the family shed
- Kay Robertson (known as Miss Kay) - wife of Phil and mother of Alan, Jase, Jep and Willie
- Si Robertson - Phil's brother
- Willie Robertson - third son and CEO of Duck Commander
- Jase Robertson - second son and in charge of manufacturing
- Jep Robertson - fourth son and in charge of family hunting videos
- Alan Robertson - first son who is a former preacher and now runs public relations for the family business
To pull of this look, you'll want to create an outfit with a long beard (think ZZ Top); some camouflage clothing (preferably a shirt, vest, or pants); a bandana, knit stocking cap or camouflage ball cap; and finish it off with a pair of dark sunglasses.
A redneck walkin' into Bass Pro Shops gets more excited than a 12-year-old girl going to a Justin Beaver concert!
~ Uncle Si
DIY Duck Dynasty Inspired Look
Fun Duck Dynasty Videos
Don't forget your blue plastic cup Uncle Si!