How to Dress Up As The Frankenstein Monster
Frankstein is a novel about a monster that was built and brought to life by mad scientist, Dr. Frankenstein.
This famous book was written by Mary Shelley and it was published in 1818 when she was only 21 years old! (She first started writing this story at the tender age of 18).
The novel also inspired many Frankenstein movies, such as:
- Frankenstein (1931) - The all-time horrorclassic starring Boris Karloff
- Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
- Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man (1943) - Starring Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney
- Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948)
- Young Frankenstein (1974) - Mel Brooks' classic comedy spoof
- Frankenweeniw (1984) - Tim Burton's very first movie
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994) - Starring Kenneth Branagh and Robert DeNiro
It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burned out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open.
Homemade Monster of Dr. Frankenstein Costume Requirements:
- Greenish face with scars and neck bolts
- Jacket with heavily padded shoulders
- Elevated platform monster shoes
DIY Frankenstein Monster Makeup Tutorials
Transform Yourself into the creature created by Dr. Victor Frankenstein
The Monster - It's Alive
How Dr. Frankenstein's Monster Character Came Alive
Get Inspiration From This Young Frankenstein Movie Trailer