Rocky Horror Picture Show Makeup Tutorials & Costume Ideas
Be inspired and dress up as your favorite character from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - like this wonderful maid outfit worn by Magenta.
The cult classic from 1975, The Rocky Horror Picture Show is comedy horror movie based on the original musical play from 1973, The Rocky Horror Show. It has since grown to become one of the most successful midnight movies of all time.
If you've ever attended a midnight showing in your city, you know that people like to get dressed up and act out the movie in real time.
But be careful, because if you haven't seen the movie before, the first time you go you are considered a virgin!
Let's Do The Time Warp Again
You have a few choices when deciding which character you want to be:
- Dr. Frank N. Furter (played by Tim Curry)
- Riff Raff (played by Richard O'Brien)
- Magenta (played by Patricia Quinn)
- Janet Weiss (played by Susan Sarandon)
- Brad Majors (played by Barry Bostwick)
- Rocky Horror (played by Peter Hinwood)
- Columbia (played by Nell Cambell)
- Eddie (played by Meat Loaf)
- Dr. Everett V. Scott (played by Jonathan Adams)
- The Criminologist (played by Charles Gray)
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Dr. Frank N. Furter
DIY: Rocky Horror Picture Show Makeup Tutorials
Look like Frank-N-Furter with these makeup tips:
Riff Raff costume makeup:
Rocky Horror Picture Show Costume Ideas
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Videos
Hot Patootie, Bless My Soul